Friday, December 3, 2010

Cute as a Button!



I saw today's project in the Holiday issue of Crafts 'n Things magazine. I knew this cute Button Christmas tree was right up my alley! The supplies were easy to find and I could do it after my kids go to bed and still make it to bed at a decent time myself!

This is all that I needed...



A styrofoam cone, pearl ended pins and a whole lotta buttons!


And here's what I made...





So cute! And kid proof....my four year old doesn't want to touch it because he knows it's full of pins! Hee hee!

Happy Holidays!






5 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to let you know that I linked to this post in a round up today from the Home & Garden channel at Craft Gossip. :) This will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/9-christmas-tree-crafts/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, I should try to make one of these, I have all sorts of buttons in my crafts and sewing supplies... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a cute tree! I love the bright colors and different shapes. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at HoH and it is awesome! I made a ribbon tree, but I love the buttons way better, what a good idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I made one of these too!

    ReplyDelete